Welcome to Powercard Prepaid Card Application
To Apply for a Card we need to know some information about you in order to process your Application.
Please note that we only issue cards to customers that are resident in EEA countries.
In Step 1 you will be asked to provide
your personal information
- Your full Name
- Date of Birth
- Number of your Identification Document
- Current address
- Active email account
- Mobile phone number
After you have filled in your information, you will receive a link that will allow you to log into
our system and complete Step 2 of your Application. This is where you will be asked to upload your documents.
- Copy of your passport or National Identity Card; Please note that in case your passport of identity
card was NOT issued in an EEA country, we require NOTARISED copy of your passport or national identity card
- Copy the Proof of Address (the address must match the one initially provided.
Acceptable documents are; a utility bill, bank statement or bank letter, but it must be less than 3 month old)
By clicking Continue you will be agreeing that Powercard can
- Contact you on the phone number you provided
- Contact you on the email address you provided
- Use your personal information to perform ID checks from our affiliated companies to verify your identity.
Your agreement is not a condition of purchase, and Powercard will never sell your personal information
Powercard21 will review your Application only if you upload all required documents. When your compliance review is concluded, you will receive an email from us to inform you about the status of your Application.
When you receive your Card, you will be able to load it via bank transfer.